Thursday, October 20, 2005

Friday Night Lights

Carolyn and Maggie are pretty much the awesomest directresses ever. As evidence of that fact:

Even though we weren't able to have rehearsal last night (because we had a town hall with Sen. Rick Santorum) and we can't have one tonight (because we're having a town hall with Scott Somerville about chaos theory) Carolyn agreed to let me skip rehearsal tomorrow night so that I can go home with John to watch his high school's football game! Carolyn, I don't know how to thank you!

HUZZAH!!! Friday night football, here I come, baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be an awesome weekend! Boy do I have a story for YOU when I get back......

Pinon Coffee said...

I'm glad it made you happy. :-) Not to fall into fear of man, but I love it when people aren't annoyed with me! :-)

--Carolyn <:3 )----