Sunday, November 20, 2005

A few more pics

These pictures were taken during the photo shoot Fri. night after the performance. We had a lot of fun staging some deleted scenes, alternate endings, and such. Good times...


"Behold, where stands the usurper's cursed head..." (the pumpkin one we used for the play). Yes, I'm bleeding a bit from the left temple. No big deal.


Yes, that's really Jonathan's head. No, I didn't cut it off. If I had, I wouldn't have had anyone with whom to make really bad puns about "heads of state" etc.


One of our alternate endings: Macduff surprises the murderers by being at home when they show up. Lady Macduff is holding the baby, christened Mitchell Sillars Noe Snyder Libby Macduff (Mitch for short) in honor of all my professors. Anne thought that was a lousy name, and called it Baby Duffy. Unfortunately, Jim had to leave early, so Macduff Junior isn't in this picture.

And one last bit of random insanity:

"We're singin' with the Thanes/Just singin' with the Thanes/What a glorious feelin'/I'm happy again/I'm walkin' down the lane/To great Dunsinane/We're singin'/Just singin' with the Thanes"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics you got there!

You were awesome Nathan! A pleasure acting with you good 'Duff.

Anonymous said...

Where'd you get the pics? Can I get some more???

Anonymous said...

These are awesome pics...I think we should reenact the "alternate ending" where MacDuff saves his family at the cast party. :-D