Sunday, September 25, 2005

"Who has weighed the mountains on the scales and the hills in a balance?"

Ah, today was good. Our topic in sunday school this morning was Job, and of course it got me thinking once again about God's awesome sovereignty. Then this afternoon I went on a hike with Judah, Daniel H, Jacob Hall, and Scott. We went to Raven Rocks (about 15 min. away on the Appalachian Trail) and had a really good, relaxing walk. There were some gorgeous views, and we read a little bit of scripture (mainly on God's power as displayed in creation) and had some really good conversation.

Well, I need to go study, but I'll leave you with one of my favorite verses, which was brought to my mind again today:

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments: