Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Better late than never...

I must apologize for not writing this post sooner, but I'm afraid I've been somewhat distracted of late. Anyhow, most of you know that my beloved older sister graduated from PHC a month ago (to the day, as a matter of fact). Hannah, thank you for all the help and advice you have given me, especially over the past year. It will be odd, to say the least, not having you around next year. I miss you already.

Those were the days, my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way

4 comments:

DaughterofGrace said...

Awww *tears up*

Thank you both, Hannah & Nathan, for the godly example of your relationship. Despite all the big sister/little brother competition and teasing, your love for one another is evident in the way you serve and guard one another. It was truly a privilege to watch.

TNT

sarah said...

I was going to say "Awww!" but Tiff beat me to it. So I will say instead, What a nice pic! Yes, I will miss Hannah next year too. :(

I still remember when Maggie came sagging into the room after the play practice in which you got stabbed. "Sarah, how do I face Hannah?" she groaned.
"Just go across the hall and tell her," I said. "She won't mind."

hehe, but then I advised her to explain first that it was very minor. Because I could just imagine Hannah's reaction when Maggie walked in and announced, "Hannah, I'm so sorry - your brother was stabbed in practice today!"

Anonymous said...

And all I can say for now is:

Sniff. I miss you too.

Anonymous said...

oh, and:

La, la, la, li, li,li,
La la la, li, li, li;
Those were the days,
Oh, yes, those were the days.

=)