Thursday, January 26, 2006

I need space

I'm sitting here looking at my desktop, and it almost seems as if there can't actually be somewhere on this planet where there is so much beautiful open space and there aren't people around every corner. I like people, but it seems you can never get away from them out here. In the back of my mind, though, I know my backyard still exists. For those of you who haven't seen it (and even for those who have):


Actually, that's not the pic I was trying to upload, but it is beautiful. The other one kept having problems. I'll keep trying.

4 comments:

sarah said...

I don't know. It's nice to have a sprinkling of people. I'll agree that there are far too many of 'em in most places, however. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I like your backyard. I could almost hear the quiet and feel the breeze and see the fireflies and stars...sniff. I wish you could see the Gloss Mtns in the pic...but it's still nice, and I am happy to have it now too =). Can I get the harvest one from you sometime?

David said...

I so know the feeling.

E E Holmes said...

Heh, Purcellville feels downright open to me.

If you want claustrophobia, come visit my Marquette, MI, house in the snowy dark of February.

Come to think of it, that's actually a good time to visit: you would get to see the UP 200 sled dog races.